What the hell did I just watch?
It’s me pretending to be a video game character what is wrong with you it’s pretty straight-forward
Wow this is really accurate right down to the breathing.
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life.
After a week’s filled with tasks, errands and priorities, I’d like to dedicate this post to change.
These already answered questions are just being re-conceptualized after some time I’ve aged. A little ditty you could say.
1.. 3.. 7.. 9.. *Guitar strums
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Nope. They just built dust beneath my sink, so I stopped.
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? still on my list.
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I find use for some. I lose others.
- 8: Do you have freckles? I have found some on my arms. Very light ones.
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve? This very specific personality. I think I’d rather not describe it.
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods? Easy.
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yep.
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week? one.
- 18: What is your Song of the week? None that jumps out.
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons? Not nearly as much as I’d like.
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Still in plain sight.
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? McDonald’s BBQ flavored
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? First movie I agreed on with myself+ third candidate that popped in my mind.
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Can’t quite remember.
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich? I’m liking the Bacon Turkey melt at Subway.
- 36: What is your usual bedtime? between 9pm and 12 mn.
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Supermaaan.
- 40: Are you horny? Naw. Starved.
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Pinterest.
- 44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Dammit.
- 46: Are you afraid of heights? Not at the moment.
- 48: Do you sing in the shower? I do.
- 50: Ever used a gun? Yep.
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, I like musicals. Yes, I like cheese.
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi? I haven’t.
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Spy and a mutant superhero.
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes
- 60: Wear slippers? My house: On tile: yes. On carpet, no.
- 62: What do you wear to bed? baggy shirt, shorts.
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I frequent Walmart most over the others.
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope.
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? I don’t picture myself married any time in the future.
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee? Nope
- 74: Own any record albums? No.
- 76: Regularly burn incense? No.
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert? Ernie Halter, Andy Grammar, Gabe Bondoc.
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea? It’s still hot out. Cold.
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? Pam’s crinkles.
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes, but I’d definitely lose if I held my breath in a contest.
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding? How’s no wedding? :)
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.
- 90: Can you knit or crochet? No.
- 92: Do you want to get married? Ehh.
- 94: Who was your HS crush? I had a bunch. Don’t think I ever liked just one guy at a time. Just dates here and there was cool for me. Focus on school first.
- 96: Do you have kids? Nay.
- 98: Whats your favorite color? hex value: #FFA500
make me choose: Paperman or
The Blue Umbrella?