- 1. It’s me looking into someones eyes when I’m telling someone how I feel. It’s from the anticipation of a response. Whatever it is I say, regardless of how much thought (or the lack thereof), I’ll, almost always, not be prepared for perspective. It’s a thrill and I look forward to perspective; I can’t say it’s an easy task. looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel is always an experience. I get to take time and bask in their beauty. I can notice tiny details about someone’s body language from the peripherals while attempting to fully experience their communication with me. I chance with their opportunity to show emotion, whatever it may be. I get to know someone, regardless of how short the encounter. <3
- 3. Very simple. I call my dad (more likely to answer between him and mom.) Ask to be put on speaker as he is more likely to be with another family member than anyone in the fam. And if not, to take a message to my family and at least my boyfriend, if I get that chance: send as much thanks and love as I can. Finally “Big smiles okay? Ingat! <3” *crash
- 4. At this point? GOOD. I CAN DROP THE F*CK OUT OF SCHOOL, EASE RENTS FROM STRESS AND SLAP MY SAVINGS INTO TRAVEL.
- 10. Yes. She shall be mine. And I shall name her squishy. And we shall compete to our dreams. It’s going be quite the adventure she and I shall have.
- 13.Richard (muh man) and muh mom (couldn’t decide which one was harder to disappoint.). And i somehow spat out how I’m struggling this semester. For me, it was the worst. really.
- 14. At first it was that I love thee, then it was that I love thee not** (** - love not can’t though love still be.) But I am now at peace. It wasn’t as grand of a struggle as pop culture portrays it (though at times, pop culture, underplays the art. ehh It’s a diff discussion.)
P.S. Thank you, love. I miss you much. <3